Tuesday, June 11, 2019

YnM Cooling Weighted Blanket with 100% Natural Bamboo Viscose, Best Choice for Hot Sleepers

We all like to lie on the couch wrapped in our favorite blanket, or weighted blanket if anxiety is sort of omnipresent in our life nowadays. Trust me, once you go weighted, you absolutely cannot go back. Why? Because they work! Weighted blankets are scientifically proven to reduce anxiety to help you sleep better.

However, if you normally like to be cool while you sleep or snuggle, weighted blankets can be too much, as their extra weight (usually created by micro beads that shape to your body) can lead to overheating.

Well then, YnM Cooling Weighted Blanket is just what you need! Made from 100% natural bamboo viscose. The 300 thread count of bamboo viscose feels cool to the touch, but not cold enough to be uncomfortable to sleep under. This blanket is perfect for hot sleepers who tend to sweat a lot under minky and cotton fabrics. And the weights are from glass beads, range from 5 lbs. to 25 lbs. It also comes in a variety of beautiful colors to match your bedroom decor, rather than detract from it.

My Practice:

Getting a weighted blanket changed my life. Since the first time I tried mine, I haven't slept without it. The gentle heft helps me fall asleep, keeps me from tossing and turning, and has greatly reduced the numbers of nights I lie awake with anxiety.

So I strongly recommended the weighted blankets to my friends, some of them bought it and loved it very much,just like me. But also I heard from one friend “the blanket is seriously heavy and thus pretty hot, which is not ideal for me”. After that, I am considering that if any special weighted blankets is suitable for this friend. Soon after, I heard of a product called YnM Cooling Weighted Blanket which really appeals to me, the cooling weighted blanket was made with 100% natural bamboo viscose that absorbs body heat and wicks away moisture. It's designed for people who get really hot or sweat a lot in their sleep ― and since I know so many people like that, I wanted to try it out and see if I should be spreading the weighted blanket gospel to them, too.

Just as I suspected, my experience with the cooling weighted blanket was a lot like my first experience with a regular weighted blanket. And while the pleasant sleep I got was the same with both blankets, I did notice some differences with the cooling model. Here are a few things to know before you get your own cooling weighted blanket:

  • It's cool to the touch. You know that amazing feeling when you flip over your pillow and realizing the other side is delightfully cool? That's what this blanket feels like. You'll realize why they call it the cooling weighted blanket the second you pull it out of the box.
  • But it doesn't stay cool all night. Just like the other side of the pillow, the cooling eventually warms up. The blanket stays cold for 15-20 minutes as you fall asleep before it begins to regulate to your body temperature. Personally I didn't have time to notice it warming up ― I passed out almost instantly.

Things Need to Know about the Cooling Weighted Blankets:

Due to many advantages of the weighted blankets, nowadays the use of weighted blankets is growing in popularity. The price of a regular weighted blanket is double higher than a regular cotton blanket, and the price of a cooling weighted blanket is higher than a regular weighted blanket. To save your money, you should know a little about the cooling weighted blanket for better use, which can prolong the longevity of a weighted blanket. Here are the points:

  • The weighted blankets should be 7%-13% of your body weight to make the most use of the blanket. Please choose the weight depending on individual preference. 10% of body weight is recommended.
  • YnM Cooling Weighted Blanket was filled with silky smooth 300 thread count bamboo viscose and premium glass beads. The glass beads are evenly distributed in each small compartment. This feels wonderful next to Baby’s skin and helps regulate your body temperature and prevent overheating.
  • The inner weighted blankets are machine-washable on a low, gentle setting, better dry clean or hand-wash to get them clean.
  • YnM Cooling Weighted Blanket can be used in various ways: Using it as a full body cover in bed or while you are sitting. Placing it in the lap, on the shoulders, over the neck, on back or legs.

Besides, the YnM Cooling Weighted Blanket still provide all the benefits that weighted blankets have to offer. So it is time to get a YnM Cooling Weighted Blanket for your loved ones.

Note: Please don’t use the weighted blanket on the baby under 2 years old or people who can’t move the heavy blanket themselves.

No comments: